Sunday, June 8, 2008

Retard

Dear Ratface,

The barber shop was full. This big guy walks in. It didn't look like he needed a haircut. Every time a chair became available he jumped up and started shouting. Take me next! Take me next! Sometimes he even jumped into the chair. No tip for you. The stylists laughed nervously. And eventually talked him out of the barber chair and back to the waiting chair. He obviously had mental issues. Like understanding the idea he needs to wait his turn. But he was a big guy and kinda scary. What should I do? -Long Hair.

Dear Long Hair,

Kick the crap out of that retard. Obviously, whatever special education program he came from failed. A little school of hard knocks might do him some good. The harder the knock the better as far as I'm concerned. Certainly don't reward his anti-social behavior. Or I'll knock the crap out of you. -Ratface.